In support of our mission SEPARS runs regular and special event operations to keep skills fresh, train members, and provide valuable service to our community. These include:
- Weekly Wednesday radio net
- May: Emergency Preparedness Week (public outreach, demonstration)
- June: Field Day, a major event held on the last weekend of June each year, SEPARS joins SARC (The Surrey Amateur Radio Communications club) in establishing a remote communications command centre to simulate a post-disaster situation where our primary fixed communications centre is unavailable. The public is invited and welcome to tour our Field Day site.
- July 1: Canada Day Celebration at the Cloverdale Fairgrounds
- Exercises and drills run by SEPARS or the agencies we serve
- Various other civic events throughout the year
 Regular nets operated by other organizations can be both informative and provide opportunity for radio skills practice. See /ops/local-radio-nets for a schedule.